£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 3 years ago
One of the UK's leading retail & FMCG shopper insight agencies, is currently searching for an ambitious and driven Insight Manager to join the team managing retail consultancy projects which will ultimately help engage customers and increase sales through customer shopper journeys.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within insights and gain exposure to multiple brands and products.
Key responsibilities include
- Working closely with commercial team to develop & implement consultancy strategies that align to the overall client yearly plan
- Ability to identify client queries or issues and provide necessary analysis techniques needed to solve them
- Coordinate and support Market Research Teams and the analysts to deliver against agreed timings and budgets, as required
- Regular contact and engagement with clients; including onsite visit time with strategic Clients
- Work closely with internal teams such as commercial, innovation and planning teams to provide client solutions
- Be at the forefront of best practice for insights and analytics within the FMCG & Retail industry
The ideal candidate will have a background working in consumer insights, analytics from either a similar agency or client side (FMCG/Retail). You will have passion for numbers and consumer centric data along the ability to build and manage strong relationships.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, contributory pension, private health care, and much more