£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
- Strong insights experience?
- Looking for international exposure?
- Enjoy working with commercial teams?
- Want to work with £multi-billion global FMCG brands?
Allexo are currently recruiting for 2x newly Senior Global Insight Consultants to champion strategic insights for the commercial teams of a key FMCG business with a remit spanning across the UK, Europe and Asia.
Working in a matrix structure, the roles will include a mix of insights, stakeholder management, project management & implementation, offering a lot of exposure cross-functionally and geographically, from management to board level.
- Consulting with the commercial teams at a local, regional and global level to identify and understand business needs with a focus on pricing & promotions
- Designing projects and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure insights and strategic recommendations are available and delivered efficiently & effectively across the business
- Working in partnership with technical teams and data providers to ensure the relevant software is implemented across different regions and markets
- Presenting actionable insights that inspire change and high performance at all levels
Skills & experience:
- Experience working with a structured FMCG business in a commercial function, or a global insights consultancy
- A strategist, proven ability to develop and implement solutions that drive business growth & change
- Commercial acumen, ability to relate to commercial teams and their goals & objectives
- Strong analytically with a passion for data & insights - working with commercial and syndicated data
- Project management skills with the ability to work effectively in a multi-functional teams up to a senior level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence through insights - strong presentation skills
- Some exposure to technical implementation of data platforms from various providers would be beneficial
Salary: £45,000 - 60,000 + bonus + benefits (DOE)
As well a highly competitive package including a generous bonus, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare, this provides international travel and an excellent office working environment.