£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
The business is a key player in the premium drinks market, with a portfolio of well-known heritage brands distributed and sold globally.
Their portfolio has grown following recent acquisitions, and they're consequently recruiting for a Senior Global CMI Manager to lead all brand, consumer, shopper, comms, brand and innovation research for a key premium drinks brand.
- Partner with heads of the Global Brand teams in the development of strategies and integrated activity plans that will deliver sustainable revenue growth
- Identify and highlight high level brand & commercial growth opportunities/risks based on analysis of consumer, channel, customer and competitor performance and market and consumer/shopper trends
- Provide and implement an effective and efficient learning program to support the Global Brands teams
- Maximize return on investment through agency partnerships
Desired skills and experience:
- Extensive relevant work experience, ideally with blue chip consumer goods companies & large market research companies
- Strong background in Consumer, Shopper, Brand, Communication, Innovation research
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven expertise with core research and analytical techniques (qualitative, quantitative, core statistical analyses, ethnography, etc.)
- Strong project management skills for both continuous and ad hoc projects
- Experience in managing cross-country projects and ability to influence the global strategy
They are looking for an experienced CMI Manager possessing good business acumen, commercial intelligence & a strong consumer mindset to act as an influential business partner to the global marketing team.
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, including a generous product allowance. Learning and development sits high on the agenda, with a clear development plan in place for every individual joining the business.