City of London, London
Competitive + Package
8 months ago
A leading global drinks business is looking for an experienced Senior Consumer Insight Manager on a 12 month FTC (mat cover).
As the CMI lead for the UK market, the role is aligned to marketing managing research projects across brand, comms, shopper, NPD and digital, working in partnership with key research agency partners.
Your skills & experience:
- Extensive experience within a global branded FMCG business
- Strong continuous and adhoc research experience, quant & qual
- Ideally previous experience working with regional/global structure teams in a local UK role
- Ability to manage and influence at a senior level
- Previous drinks experience would be beneficial but not essential
The role will be based at their HQ in Central London with a good degree of flexible working.
On top of a generous salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package and a great working environment.
Please get in touch if you'd be keen to discuss this opportunity further.