£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Working for one of the UK's best known FMCG manufacturers, this is a highly recognisable business, who have a strong reputation of having a great culture and flexible working.
This is truly unique and exciting opportunity, joining the business in a newly created role where you'll be driving the category agenda both internally and across their most important retail customers.
- Take accountability for driving Category Strategy working closely with the senior leadership teams
- Build and deliver the category vision across the business
- Be at the forefront of Category strategy both internally and externally
- Provide guidance and direction for category management, understanding retailer needs and identifying opportunities to the business. e.g customer and shopper marketing
- Play an active role in Category Leadership across the business and wider corporate group
- Ensure the correct tools are in place for category success
- Ensure clarity of reporting
- Training and development is in place for the wider category team
Customer / Account responsibility
- Work closely and have full responsibility for a strategic top 4 grocery account
- Plan and coordinate roll out of range reviews and customer tailored plans
The ideal candidate will be operating at a Senior Category Manager level looking to develop and progress your career at a strategic level OR will already be a Category Strategy Manager OR MS&P Manager looking to use your expertise and experience in shaping and defining this newly created role.
Location: Cambridgeshire with homeworking flexibility
Salary: £Highly Competitive + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, inc. bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!