£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
almost 4 years ago
Working for one of the UK's leading FMCG food businesses, this is an opportunity to develop and drive the category strategy for a key retail customer within the Grocery Top 4.
Their brands sit comfortably at Number 1 within their core category, and have enjoyed a high level of success with first mover advantage into new and innovative and fast-growing new sub-categories.
Reporting into the Head of Category, the Senior Category Manager will manage 1 direct report (Category Executive).
- Shape and drive the Category Vision both internally and externally with key customers
- Manage the category fundamentals around range, space and merchandising
- Develop a clear POP vision and plan by customer for the core category to maximise success at shelf level
- Working to achieve Category captaincy to enable the business to drive and really own the category agenda with your customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive category experience within a branded FMCG environment, ideally within food
- Experience leading range reviews across (multiple) Top 4 accounts
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence up to a senior level within the Top 4
- Strong insights experience, ability to generate and present compelling category arguments through the analysis of Nielsen / IRI / Kantar / dunnhumby data
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including company car or car allowance, a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, onsite parking, gym, restaurant and much more.