£60000 - £63000 per annum + £6K Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens
Our client are an internationally recognised premium food manufacturer and have brands that sit comfortably at Number 1 within their core category. This is an opportunity to join the business and develop and drive the category strategy for a key retail customer within the Grocery Top 4.
Reporting into the Head of Category, the Senior Category Manager will manage 3 direct reports.
- Shape and drive the Category Vision both internally and externally with key customers
- Manage the category fundamentals around range, space and merchandising
- Develop a clear POP vision and plan by customer for the core category to maximise success at shelf level
- Working to achieve Category captaincy to enable the business to drive and really own the category agenda with your customers
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop a team of up to three direct reports
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive category experience within a branded FMCG environment, ideally within food
- Experience leading range reviews across Top 4 Grocery accounts
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence up to a senior level within the Top 4
- Strong insights experience, ability to generate and present compelling category arguments through the analysis of Nielsen / IRI / Kantar / dunnhumby data
Salary: upto £63,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Location: South West London (Hybrid working 2-3 days a week on the office).
The office is close to a London Overground station OR Parking is available onsite.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including Company Car or Car Allowance, a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, onsite parking , gym, restaurant and much more