£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Senior Category Development Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a small team, influencing key retail relationships and drive in-store execution of the category. You will ensure both you and your direct reports have clear category strategy to drive the performance of your retail customer!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and execute category management with a key retail customer ensuring both you and the retailer are performing to required standards.
- Work closely with National Accounts and Trade Marketing teams to ensure category tactics are met and delivered for the retail customer
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will need to act without bias, but remain commercially aware of decisions, whilst remaining category captain
- Manage direct reports, promoting their own leaning and development within the business
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and have the ambition to drive and develop their career to the next level. Line management experience would be highly desirable along with string knowledge of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby etc.
Proven FMCG National Account or Category Management experience, strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with relevant experience will be considered.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!