£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
A leading Consumer Insight Agency based in the South East are seeking a driven and passionate Senior Business Development Manager. Working as part of the UK business development team your aim will be drive company growth through winning business from direct competitors and companies not yet purchasing data from the FMCG, Retail and Media Sector.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a strong base of relationships so that you are first in mind for your products and services
- Build and create packages that provide value to all parties ensuring competent P&L's are built and maintained.
- Build strong relationships with all levels of client personnel and developing a good detailed understanding of client organisations and their strategies and objectives. This includes understanding key stakeholders.
- Provide support and European and Global pitches
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG or Research/ Insights Agency sales background…
- You must be very well presented, clearly spoken and be able to command presence with gravitas with internal and external stakeholders
- You'll be team player along with the determination to show plenty of initiative with an ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the FMCG sector including the core functions within a manufacturing business
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of creating and developing new business including experience of P&L's
- A natural people person who can win hearts and minds at both prospects and internally
- Determined to hit individual sales targets
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company and personal bonus scheme, car or car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!