€55.000 - 65.000 + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
A leading global retail insights consultancy is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst role to join their team.
The key focus on this role will be on developing relationships with key German retailers (grocery and specialist), and onboarding them to deliver weekly EPOS data to their retail panel.
- Be the main technical point of contact for retailers
- Educate all retailers on end to end technical onboarding process and drive the technical onboarding calls
- Strengthen retailer partnership and enhance collaboration
- Ensure compliancy requirements and timely deadlines are met for onboarding new retailers
- Partner with retailers with a strong sense of urgency on requests and issues while adhering to time sensitive outcomes
- Ensure proper communication and hand-off procedures to Operations and other teams are adhered to
- Translate data results into meaningful summaries to support business decisions
- Drive Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for overall Retailer Engagement Department
They are specifically looking for someone with a technical understanding of the set-up and management of EPOS data within Consumer Goods/Retail, with EDI/EDIFACT experience being highly desirable.
Package: Up to €65.000 + bonus + benefits
This will be part of a matrix team, working globally with colleagues across Europe and North America.
They have 2x German offices – one in Nuremberg and the other in Dusseldorf – and are happy for this role to be remote, with monthly travel to their offices.
They also have offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Dublin, and could be based from either of these if that’s a preference.