West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A leading branded FMCG Food business based in West London are looking to develop their marketing team in line with ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years.
Their brands are truly heritage in the UK, sitting comfortably at No.1 and No.2 in their respective categories, and with a fast-growing presence internationally.
Innovation has been identified as a key growth driver in their strategy. As such they are looking to hire an Innovation Senior Brand Manager to lead the innovation agenda for their core brand portfolio.
Reporting to the Innovation Marketing Controller, you will be accountable for defining, testing & executing new growth for the portfolio across all the elements of the full marketing mix. You will lead the innovation strategy, positioning, consumer insights, testing, commercial optimisation and operational implementation in the retail environment.
- Identify portfolio / brand innovation strategy & NPD opportunities to drive business incremental growth, and meet sales and profit targets in line with the 3 year Strategy Plan
- Writing compelling consumer propositions that drive incremental consumption in the category to develop and manage the ongoing funnel of ideas which meet revenue targets
- Work across the organization and have the ability to get great results from a cross-functional team (Brand team, R&D, Commercial, Financials, Manufacturing and Planning)
Desired Skills and Experience
You will have a relevant level of innovation and marketing experience preferably gained within a challenging FMCG environment. As a result of experience to date, you should bring demonstrable skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Strategic penetration - use of analytical skills and intuition to generate consumer driven strategies that deliver incremental NPD opportunities
- Consumer insight led thinking - ability to walk in consumers shoes to identifies powerful & engaging consumer opportunities, and manage the ongoing funnel of ideas
- Commercial experience - use of strong financial understanding to build innovation ideas whilst balancing commercial, customer and consumer motivation to deliver incremental top & bottom line growth
- Project management - delivery of high quality results with attention to execution
- Must do attitude - ability to spot opportunities, takes appropriate/ calculated risks
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!