£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 3 years ago
Senior Brand Manager
Location: Central London
Package: £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading loyalty companies as a Senior Brand Manager based in in Zone 1 Central London.
Owned by one of the largest retailers in the UK, they have affiliate partnerships with over 400 retailers online, including Apple, Asos, Argos, Debenhams, Domino's and Sky and you will be responsible for all brand activity and communications with the business and partner engagement.
Leading brand building and creative development you will ensure values and guuidlines are set and are upheld. The role is varied and would suit an omnichannel marketing specialist who is already workimg client side or from an Agency background looking to make the move across
Key responsibilities include
- Defining an appropriate communication strategy that covers audience definition, creative development, channel strategy, campaign budget and reporting requirements, right through to overseeing the deployment of the activity once it is handed over to Campaign Management to execute
- Managing 2 direct reports
- Manage the creative agency and support the wider team to up-skill in creative development
- Work with internal teams and agencies to report on key brand metrics, ensuring developments and recommendations are fed back to the team to inform future plans.
- Work closely with the wider planning team to develop multi-channel communication framework for 2019, ensuring audience selection, content strategy and marketing objectives are set and tracked.
- Use planning tools and resources to effectively plan marketing campaigns to support partner objectives and new partner launches
- Work closely with colleagues in Campaign Management to ensure consistency across channels, attention to detail and creative optimisation when developing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing background, with multi-channel campaign experience. An understanding or experience within retail, FMCG or other consumer goods either client or agency side is essential. Line management experience is also necessary.
On top of a generous base salary, they offer a fantastic range of benefits including strong bonus, retailer discounts, share options, private healthcare, a generous holiday allowance to name just a few.