£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
8 months ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Senior Brand Manager to join their UK team. You'll be working as part of an award-winning marketing team and will be responsible for the activation and development of some of the world's leading brands.
The business is globally recognised for their market leading brands across the world and often sit at number 1 or 2 within their categories.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Driving growth across the UK market by developing and executing the brand marketing strategies in line with the UK commercial strategy
- Working cross functionally to develop and execute commercial plans to meet financial targets
- Supporting the Trade marketing team in the implementation of the activation plans
- Generating business development initiatives based on consumer insights and creating customer presentations
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Strong brand marketing experience with an established FMCG business (ideally a global business)
- Previous P&L and budget management responsibilities
- Line management experience will be ideal, however not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with a strong academic background
As well as fantastic progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally, this role provides a highly competitive package including an impressive company bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday allowance and much more!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you…
Not the right fit? Go to www.allexosearch.com and see more Brand Management jobs within the FMCG sector.