£75000 - £84000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
A leading global drinks business, with instantly recognisable premium brands are currently searching for a Senior Audience Insights Manager.
Becoming a key member of the global insights team you will be at the forefront of generating actionable insights on audiences and occasions and creating experiences that drive brand objectives.
- Define personas for brands to express audiences and occasions using a combination of data sources
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing team to feed in requirements to monitor audiences & occasions ongoing
- Leverage targetable audience data to learn more about new and existing occasions
- Define common path to purchase customer occasion journeys, validate with end users and explore ways to monitor data elements e.g. Google Analytics.
- Devise ways to evaluate marketing activations online by liaising with local markets and Brand teams
- Work with Content Team to explore compelling ways to educate audiences at scale on target occasions to drive engagement and conversion for brands.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a global branded FMCG business and ideally previous experience working with regional/global structured teams
Be working on the research / Insight agency side and familiar with online audience research, working with FMCG businesses.
The ability to manage and influence at a senior level will be key to your success . Previous drinks experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Based: Greater London (flexible working 2-3 days a week)
Salary: £75,000 - £84,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus