£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
eCommerce is rising significantly and for the last 5 years this business has been at the forefront of digital revolution for branded manufacturers. Providing the insights and analytics to make more informed business decision that will drive sales on leading eCommerce websites. Eg. Grocery.com, Ocado, Amazon etc
As sales and the customer base increases, they are now looking to grow the account management / client servicing team where, as a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for growing and supporting a number of small to medium sized accounts, all of whom have excellent growth potential.
Key responsibilities will include
- Building strong relationships with key points of contact to ensure renewal of services and identifyng growth / upselling opportunities
- Ensuring clients achieve ROI from their service
- Develop a high level of expertise of eCommerce, the competitive landscape, and how technology can solve clients business issues
- Be the face of the business with clients on conference calls, product demos, training and face-to-face meetings to educate customers on solutions / benefits and capabilities
- Preparing and managing your customer portfolio in SalesForce.com
The ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track record of success within account management. This could be FMCG or another technology-based environment.
High energy and enthusiasm are an absolute must!
If you can demonstrate experience using Salesforce CRM and an additional European language that would be useful.
Based: Berkshire 2/3 days a week (remote working initially)
Package: Up to £45,000 with highly competitive bonus scheme