£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
A multi award winning, global insight and consumer research consultancy based in Central London are currently searching for a Senior Account Director to join their London team. The business have built a strong reputation of delivering incredible Innovation research and consumer insights within the consumer goods / FMCG sector, and continued success means they're looking to add to their leadership team.
You will report directly to the Commercial Director for Europe and will lead a portfolio of key, highly important strategic clients for the business and be expected to expand and develop new business and clients.
Key responsibilities include
- Growing business, building trust and strengthening relationships with existing and new clients
- You will be responsible for revenue performance and growth through KPI delivery
- Actively seek new clients through your network portfolio to continually grow the current client base
- Create and execute the strategic growth plan for existing and potential clients
- Plan for and lead client pitches (existing business and prospective/new clients)
- Support the Commercial Director in executing the strategic growth plan across our portfolio of clients. You'll help to develop and capitalise on existing client business
- Develop strong partnerships with your clients by demonstrating a detailed understanding of their business, brand, industry, and how our services should be applied to bring their commercial ambitions to life
- Motivate the team to create compelling strategic stories that lead to actionable recommendations that build brands, establishing thought leadership for your clients, helping them to challenge their industry standards and stay ahead of their competition
The ideal candidate will have strong client management experience and ideally be well connected and networked in the FMCG sector. You will have a strong understanding of consumer research and insight and a true passion and ability for selling.
Location: London (Zone 1) Hybrid working
The UK head office has excellent transport links on both the London Underground and National Rail Overground
Package: £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus, a contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!