£55000 - £60000 per annum
One of the UK's largest Food manufacturers whose well known brands and category leaders are currently searching for driven and ambitious Revenue Growth Manager for a 6 month contract role.
Being part of the Pricing & Promotions team you will be working cross functionally (internally and externally) involved with supporting monthly performance reviews and advising customers on their promotional plans, to developing 3 year pack-price-architecture plans to deliver volume, sales and margin growth.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Help develop pack/price plans that deliver our growth ambitions
- Growth opportunities leveraging consumer, retailer and competitor insights, defining requirements to succeed (brand, format, proposition)
- Pack, pricing and promotional plans to address opportunities
- Model volume and financial implications of different options
- Ensure execution; co-ordinating across functional teams
- Manage and optimise price & promo plans to drive in-year growth
- Evaluate and optimise promotions across retailers and brands
- Support the development of price & promotion guidelines
- Develop and maintain tools to track in-market price and promotions for pladis and key competitors
The ideal candidate will have a branded FMCG background ideally with Sales or Finance. You must have a strong understanding of retail customer P&L and be comfortable working with numbers and data such as Epos and forecasting information. Experience of sales data analysis with proven skilled usage of Nielsen/ IRI databases
Salary: £Highly Competive + Bonus + Benefits
Location: London (Hybrid working 2-3 days a week in the office/home)
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!