£Competitive + Car Allowance + Benefits
over 4 years ago
One of the UK’s leading Restaurant groups based in Central London are searching for a driven and ambitious Head of Brand Marketing. The focus of the role will be to drive brand growth for some of their leading Bars and Restaurants found across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Brand and concept development for new and existing sites
- Creating a 12 month commercial plan to drive brand growth and awareness across the portfolio. This will be achieved through close collaboration with Category, NPD and Communications and ensuring activity and campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Create and present commercial propositions to the UK board alongside results of live activity
- Develop range review programmes based on customer and operational/commercial feedback and through insight and analysis drive decisions on range effectiveness to achieve increased sales & profit per unit
- Develop and maintain brand support material for the Brand & website - brand standards, operations manuals, point of sale catalogues, brand templates, equipment lists, product lists, price bands, local marketing and new store openings
- Monitor competitor activity (new products, menus, promotions & pricing) on a monthly basis and highlight any opportunities
- Monitor customer satisfaction and mystery shopper trends
- Managing a team of 2 brand managers
The ideal candidate will have a marketing background within the retail/foodservice sector and a proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial and brand marketing KPI’s. This is a commercial marketing role and it’s important you can demonstrate the ability to develop and present actionable insight from EPOS data.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a contributory pension scheme and private health care.