£40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
A leading global insights consultancy is looking for a talented Research Manager to lead their Media Analytics team.
The team work with a range of major media owners, including Google, Twitter and Facebook, and a selection of the world's leading consumer brands including P&G and Mondelez, to help them understand which types of media their audiences consume and where they should be placing their media to maximise the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
As Research Manager, you'll take responsibility for the strategic direction, quality of work and ongoing high performance for the Media research team in the UK business.
What will success look like in this role?
- Delivering best-in-class insights - unearthing effective, actionable insights that help clients improve the performance of their advertising campaigns
- Being an awesome team manager - you'll have full responsibility for the day-to-day work flow and coaching & development for a team of 4 analysts
- Client satisfaction - developing strong, consultative relationships with some of the biggest advertisers globally
- Expanding the portfolio - working with the senior team on new business proposals to continue to grow the already impressive client base
What key skills and experience are they looking for?
- Strong primary research experience with a focus on media & advertising
- Great organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously will be absolutely key
- A natural relationships builder, comfortable building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders at various levels
- A commercial mindset, being able to identify new opportunities that drive mutually beneficial growth
The business place a strong emphasis on learning and development, and actively encourage talent to move around and up within the business to develop their careers, whether that's here in the UK or internationally.
If you think this sounds like a strong fit and you're keen to hear more, we'd love to hear from you.