£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Working with leading food business with some of the UK's most loved brands, you will be working closely with the marketing team playing a crucial role in shaping current and future brand plans and strategy.
The position will have a particular focus on the company's priority brands, providing ad-hoc research and planning, generating actionable consumer insights.
- Developing the research plan and managing the research budget across different brands
- Identify consumer trends to influence the overall marketing strategy
- Provide actionable consumer and shopper insight and ensure this is used to drive improved performance of brands
- Influence marketing team and senior management with regard to brand strategy and brand plans
- Work with NPD / Innovation teams to develop new product launches
- Work closely with Continuous and Category Insights Managers
- Proven expertise with core research and analytical techniques (qualitative, quantitative, core statistical analyses, ethnography, etc.)
- Strong channel and consumer insight background preferred e.g. at IRI, Kantar, Ipsos etc
- Ownership of running research projects from conception to completion
- Currently in a similar role in preferably a client-side company although market research agency considered
The role is based in Berkshire with excellent National Overground transport links in and out of London. Alternatively, free on-site parking is available to those who drive.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a Company Car or Car Allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!