£50000 - £56000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 4 years ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Consumer & Market Insight Manager to join their regional team focused on the EMEA territory.
This is an opportunity to develop and drive the consumer and market insights program for several categories and brands across the area. Developing deep understanding of the consumer and turning insights into commercial programs to maximise business growth, you'll be working as part of an award winning marketing team and responsible for the shape and development of some of the world's leading brands.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring the consumer and shopper are at the heart of all marketing decisions made by the business
- Develop, manage and execute research plans to best support innovation / go-to-market strategy
- Provides actionable recommendation on the health of the brand that will improve the go to market plans in place across the region.
- Explore in-depth consumer journey insights across the region that ultimately support the brand strategy, media strategy, New Product Development & Extended Product Development.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Brand Communication objectives and evaluate the effectiveness of the Brand communications in market
- Ensures all market data for the brand across the region are reliable.
- Develop and build strong relationships with Global and Area CMI and analytical teams to leverage and contribute to the insights and learning's and development of CMI best practice.
Candidates must demonstrate
- Research and Insight / CMI background within FMCG (ideally with a global/international business)
- Confident analysing and presenting research insights and communicating senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written, oral and strong academic background.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, free parking on-site and much more