West Midlands, England
£30000 - £33000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment? Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Working for a leading drinks business, this is the ideal next step in your technologist career where you'll challenged and given you as much responsibility as you can handle!
About the Role
An international FMCG drinks business (soft and alcoholic beverages) you will be joining a business with highly recognisable UK brands, UK market leading products and this role will push you to your limits and enable you to grow in capability and confidence!
- You will be working closely with a number of different internal teams and stakeholders inc. Sales, Marketing, and the wider NPD team to ensure samples are produced on time and available for customer trials in line with all stakeholders' expectations
- Prioritising products/samples and reproducing samples internally and external customers
- Ensuring compliance of recipes meet customer and regulatory standards
- Produce new products for the off-trade drinks market
- Partake in sensory panels with quality team and customers
- Research alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage market trends, with a specific focus on soft drinks
- Assist in presenting and organising innovation concepts to the wider business
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG soft or alcoholic drinks background, with knowledge in manufacturing processes and NPD. You'll be able to understand the technical side of production and demonstrate innovative thinking to help improve current methods and processes.
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 + Benefits