£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
A leading FMCG and Retail Insight Agency based in the South East are seeking a driven and passionate Insight Analyst where you will be aligned to one of their most important clients.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying opportunities, threats, directing and challenging the client's strategy will be a key focus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain existing Power BI reporting, delivering a seamless experience for the client
- Lead the evolution of existing and development of new reporting in Power BI for the client as required, working closely with Power BI Developer creating best practice
- Build relationships across Clients with regular and frequent contact including attendance at commercial presentations, performance reviews and analysis
- Build relationships with client servicing and insight team
- Measure and analyse impact of POS (Point of Sale) location
- Provide impactful analysis on Planogram compliance
- Producing and presenting the findings of analysis to key contacts within Client's group
- To build and deliver regular data reports to the Client on a frequent basis, ensuring to deliver cutting insight and visual impact
The ideal candidate will come from and FMCG or retail background and be an advanced user or Power BI. The client is based in France and being a French speaker would be high desirable.
Location: Surrey (work from home initially with WFH flexibility in the future)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme and much more!