£37000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
3 months ago
Partnership Marketing Manager - Loyalty
An excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading loyalty companies as their new Partnership Marketing Manager, based at their offices in Central London.
Owned by one of the largest retailers in the UK, they have c25 loyalty partners which include some major household names.
In this role, your focus will be to understand what consumers want in order to identify new revenue opportunities, working with the affiliate partners to deliver value and drive loyalty through best-in-class campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead conversations in developing annual joint business plans with key partners and affiliate networks
- Lead the marketing planning to deliver consistently engaging communications to consumers
- Oversee delivery of multiple marketing campaigns and projects simultaneously, that deliver measurable commercial benefits to your partner, against joint business plan objectives
- Interpret data insights to inform client solutions; ability to clearly deliver insights back to the affiliate partners
- Financial accountability for owning and managing of large-scale annual budgets as well as producing quarterly forecasts for your partner organisations
- Proactively identifying incremental revenue opportunities; business case new initiatives to sell in to partners
- Line management for a growing team of Executives
You will ideally have strong account management and core marketing experience within retail, consumer loyalty and CRM.
Commercial acumen is essential, with the ability to manage budgets, and work with data and insight in order to identify new revenue opportunities. Line management would be advantageous but is not essential.
On top of a generous base salary, they offer a fantastic range of benefits including 15% bonus, retailer discounts, share options, private healthcare, a generous holiday allowance to name just a few.