£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus
over 1 year ago
National Key Account Manager - Vegan Food SME based in Central London
We are currently partnered with an award-winning vegan food start-up based in central London, who are looking to add to their commercial team in a period of high growth. The business has been delivering incredible growth year on year and is very much on the up, so is the perfect time to join!
The business has a young and innovative culture where they value teamwork and creativity. You would have the opportunity to make a real impact on the accounts you would be managing and the wider business. This role would suit National Account Executives or National Account Managers looking to work with an amazing food business on Key grocery and online accounts. They also offer a whole host of perks including free lunches and yoga classes.
- Previous experience managing full P&L responsibilities
- Experience working with Ocado & Key grocery accounts
- Commercially focussed, with an ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
- Creative mindset, you bring previous knowledge and experience to the role to combat existing challenges and find opportunities to develop new business.
- You're keen to progress and seek development opportunities as well as contributing to wider business innovation and process improvements.
The ideal candidate would have spent time managing an Ocado account with a health foods business and have had exposure to other key grocery accounts. An interest in Vegan/ health foods is also a real plus here. If you're looking for an inclusive culture with a focus on support and development to aid your career, then this could be the right role for you.
Location: Cantral London, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus /Share scheme+ Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, travel allowances, contributory pension scheme, free lunches, yoga & Pilates classes plus your birthday off!