£40,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
over 6 years ago
A Global FMCG manufacturer, who are one of the leading players within the OTC / consumer health care categories are searching for an ambitious and driven Key Account Manager who will be responsible for some of the UK's most important retail customers.
This is a high profile role in the UK and will play an integral part of the commercial team.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Develop customer annual business plans that deliver both revenue growth and the business' commercial strategy through understanding customer needs.
- Deliver overall category growth for the customer through management of the key category drivers
- Influence and gain acceptance of these plans by customer's and the key stakeholders / decision-makers that sit within them.
- Work closely with the Marketing Function to develop portfolio-specific programmes which are fully evaluated and agreed to deliver maximum revenue.
- Post evaluate results and effectiveness and act on any key learnings - share learnings with team.
- Utilise insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate a consumer goods or FMCG commercial background, with experience managing national or key regional retail customers. You will understand the importance being category focused to maximise opportunities and growth, for both retail customers and the overall business.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a Company Car, contributory pension scheme, private health care flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!