Greater London, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car
over 2 years ago
National Account Manager for Global Beauty Company- Flexibility to work from home.
A Tier 1 global FMCG business who hold leading market positions world wide are looking to expand their commercial function and take on a driven National Account Manager with a proven track record of success within the beauty category.
The business puts a strong emphasis on new product development, and you'd be working with some truly innovative products within the industry. They value their employees and are looking for creative individuals to join and make a big impact on the business.
- Previous experience managing full P&L responsibilities with a proven track record of success with a top retail account.
- Experience working with High street retail beauty accounts - e.g Boots/ Superdrug.
- Commercially focussed, with an ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
- Creative mindset, you bring previous knowledge and experience to the role to combat existing challenges and find opportunities to develop new business.
- You're keen to progress and seek development opportunities as well as contributing to wider business innovation and process improvements.
The role is flexible with time spent between being homebased, visiting customers and working with your team within head office. If you're looking for an inclusive culture with a focus on support and development to aid your career, then this could be the right role for you.
Location: Greater London, UK/ Homebased
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!