£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, bonus
over 1 year ago
A leading global chocolate business are looking to add key members to their UK commercial team based in London.
The role involves devising and implementing sales plans to drive revenue with key client accounts. They are looking for strong National Account Managers or National Account Executives with experience in FMCG food.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
- Delivers agreed targets including - QLI, T/Over, fixed investment budget & P&L
- Develops, Sells and Negotiates against key selling objectives which meet the objectives
- Understands a variety of numerical data sources which can build the Customer Selling Presentation i.e Market Data, Consumer Data, Trade Information, Business and Account Financials
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong understanding of 4 P's, Price, Promotion, Product and Place
- Full P+L management with track record of delivering successful results, preferably within FMCG food.
- The ability to use research and data insights to fuel decision making
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, the business offer an excellent range of benefits along with plenty of training & development opportunities and a clear route for progression.
Salary: £40,0000 - 50,000 + Car Allowance + Competitive Bonus + Benefits