£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious National Account Manager to join their UK team.
You will be responsible and have full accountability for the strategic plan of a Top 4 grocery retail account. Managing the full P&L to drive sales, profit and commercial targets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Meet and exceed Net Revenue, Gross Margin targets across all formats of the retail account
- Manage and develop multi-level external relationships and stakeholders with customers
- Developing, execute and evaluate the commercial plan with a leading Grocery retail customer (Top 4)
- Gain distribution and trade spending agreements which offer commercial opportunities to both you and retail customer
- In line with the retail customer's profile achieve Price, Promotion POS and distribution targets
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial track record, able to demonstrate progression in their career to date and has the ambition to drive an develop their career to the next level. Proven FMCG National Account experience, P&L and budget management, strong communication / influencing skills will be essential to succeed in this role.
The business is known for their strong learning & development opportunities and career development both in the UK and internationally.
Although UK experience would be preferred, international candidates from globally recognised and branded FMCG businesses; with National Account experience will be considered.
Location: Berkshire, UK
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including strong company bonus scheme, company car or cash allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!