£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A globally recognised Food and Drink manufacturer, with leading brands that sit comfortably at No1 and No2 in the UK's fastest growing FMCG category are currently searching for driven and ambitious National Account Executive.
You will be responsible for working closely as part of the wider commercial team with account responsibility for two Top 4 Grocery retailers, which will include Online and Convenience channels.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work closely with Field Sales Teams to brief, report and align field sales team resource to your account requirements
- Provide promotional evaluation for the commercial team and provide recommendation to maximise sales and gross profit
- You will be the main point of contact for Online and Convenience retail channel buyers and have the ability to drive and influence development opportunities with these customers
- Support National Account Managers to track sales and joint business planning performance through the use of EPOS and insight data eg. Aimia, Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby
- Provide support to internal shopper activation and category teams to help maximise best practice with retail account customers
The ideal candidate will have FMCG experience, strong commercial thinking and a desire to progress their career in a sales driven organisation. You will be numerate and strong analytically with excellent communication skills. This position offers an excellent base from which to progress to a junior NAM role or into either Category Development or Revenue Planning.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including bonus, a contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free parking onsite and much more!