£28000 - £35000 + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
A leading global chocolate business are looking to hire and develop the future leaders for their UK commercial team based in London.
Supporting the National Account Manager, the role involves devising and implementing sales plans to drive revenue with a key grocery account. They are looking for previous FMCG sales or Grocery buying experience, ideally working within the food category.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
- Delivering agreed targets including - QLI, T/Over, fixed investment budget & P&L
- Developing, Sells and Negotiates against key selling objectives which meet the objectives
- Understanding a variety of numerical data sources which can build the Customer Selling Presentation i.e Market Data, Consumer Data, Trade Information, Business and Account Financials
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of 4 P's, Price, Promotion, Product and Place
- Exposure to P&Ls and Joint Business Plans with a key retailer
- The ability to use research and data insights to fuel decision making
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, the business offer an excellent range of benefits along with plenty of training & development opportunities and a clear route for progression.