£45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
A global FMCG manufacturer who are market leaders within their product categories are searching for a talented and highly ambitious Media Planning Manager. You will have a strong understanding of both traditional media and a passion for all things digital, mobile and have a deep passion for consumer.
This is an opportunity to create and execute best-in-class marketing plans across a number of different media both here in the UK and internationally, and work cross functionally to ensure marketing best practice, drive return on investment and ultimately increase sales.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a multi touchpoint strategy including digital comms planning, activation and measurement
- Working with UK and Global teams to develop measurement strategy that will offer planning insights for media investment strategies
- Driving innovation and providing Strategic POVs on key trends
- Sharing media best practice and learnings with the UK and Global Teams
- Developing key innovation initiatives with the connected consumer space
- Establishing relationship with key partners in the Multiscreen space
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of digital content, communications and marketing principles. Your experience will be from a leading FMCG manufacturer or Media Agency managing global clients, and have the gravitas to communicate and influence senior stakeholders. A good eye for detail, innovation and trends and good negotiation skills along with strong business analysis skills and a collaborative mindset will be essential.
This role may also involve international travels due to the global nature of the company.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression both in the UK and internationally. In return a highly competitive package is on offer, including company bonus, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private health care, free parking on-site and much more.