£27000 - £30000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits
over 4 years ago
An opportunity to manage the media buying for the UK's leading Shopper Marketing agency, a business with a (growing) headcount of 55 people based in London Bridge.
Since their inception in 2009 the business has won many awards and were officially one the UK's fastest growing marketing agency for a number of years running.
They partner with major FMCG brands to deliver effective cross-retail, multi-touchpoint marketing plans inside the UK's leading retailers.
The Media Planning team is fundamental the commercial success of these campaigns, booking these plans through the supermarkets and their media contractors, negotiating commercial agreements and securing the most competitive rates for clients.
As Media Buyer you will:
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of all grocery retail media (in-store and digital) specifically in the big 4 retailers (Tesco, ASDA, JS, Morrison's) as well as Waitrose and Co-op
- Operate a booking / trading process with precision, responsiveness and accuracy
- Manage day-to-day negotiations with media contractors to achieve great value rates for our clients on each booking
- Ensure the efficient execution of the media through securing prime siting and managing store lists to make the campaign as successful as possible
- Take responsibility for developing relationships with media contractors, proactively seeking more efficient ways of working and spotting opportunities to improve commercial terms
- Support the Media Buying Manager in the implementation of new processes and systems, working to ensure these are adhered to day-to-day
- Support the Media Buying Manager with developing the overall media buying team strategy in order to keep driving margin growth
They are looking for an exceptional candidate who combines razor-sharp commercial ability with great communications skills and a high degree of organisation and project management.
You will ideally 3 - 5 years' experience in a role frequently buying or selling media, either for an agency or in-house. Typical role titles could include: Media Planner, Media Buyer, Shopper Marketing or Brand Activation.
Most importantly they are looking for a good culture fit - they're a young, bright and ambitious business, which is a reflection of the type of people they hire.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today and one of your team will be in touch.