£32000 - £37000 per annum + Pension + 23 days Holiday
An international leading food business based in Surrey / outskirts of London are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their growing UK team. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the marketing function, create the marketing strategy to grow market share and improve the brand reputation for the business' branded and own label product offering.
- Managing and coordinating all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for new and existing products
- Expanding and developing marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Maintain website pages
- Build brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Analysing sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales, return on investment and key performance metrics
- Working closely with the Commercial and Insights team to coordinate the production of marketing materials and printed collateral and ensuring that marketing collateral is kept up to date and produced for key markets as needed
The ideal candidate will be a real self-starter, commercially savvy and Highly creative with ability to "think out of box". Previous FMCG or retail experience is essential.
Package: £32,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
Location: Surrey with excellent National Rail transport links from the Greater London area.
As well as fantastic progression opportunities this role provides a highly competitive package including contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, 23 days holiday and much more!