£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
A globally recognised FMCG food manufacturer based in London are looking for a highly ambitious Marketing Assistant to join their growing UK team. Forming part of the marketing team and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager you will be coordinating and implementing marketing and digital activities, communication across the business and support to the overall marketing function.
- Supporting and co-ordinating marketing communications and events
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to help with the coordination of projects and marketing activities
- Updating any calendars for consumer/customer/sales activities and supporting marketing campaigns
- Communicate and engage with consumers online and offline to facilitate activities and promote brand and product message
- Providing community management and monitoring of social media on various digital channels in conjunction with social web care team guidelines on a daily basis
- Maintaining social calendar and collating statistics on performance
- Monitoring and updating Google AdWords campaign and SEO/PPC with agencies in line with content calendar as requested
- Updating and reporting on the CRM marketing databases and top line campaigns
- Supporting and implementing email marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a creative and commercial marketer, with a strong can-do attitude and ambitious mindset. Previous FMCG or retail marketing experience will be essential to be considered for this role.
As well as fantastic progression opportunities both in the UK and internationally, this role provides a highly competitive package including contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, strong holiday allowance and much more!