£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
A personal care SME with a well-known portfolio of brands is looking for the next addition to join their growing marketing team.
Culture remains to be the key focus in their hiring, and they're very proud of the work environment they've created - they're a fun, sociable bunch who are passionate about what they do.
In this newly created role, as Marketing Analyst you will working with various data sets to provide an understanding of the performance of brands, across various functions within the business (mainly Marketing and Sales).
You will be familiar using different data sets including retailer EPOS data, promotional effectiveness, internal sales, analysing forecasted and actual sales. All will be used to build an accurate picture of brand performance and identify areas of insight & opportunity.
- Providing the Marketing team with agreed key reports (this could be daily, weekly and monthly)
- Look to continuously improve processes ensuring data and reporting is created and distributed in an efficient manner
- Be accountable and take ownership of promotional evaluation. This will include ensuring the integrity and accuracy of promotional data is maintained
- Play a key supporting role working with the brand teams in understanding the impact of promotional activity on their brand P&L and make recommendations to improve ROIs
- Support Commercial teams on current and future promotional strategies
The ideal candidate will have a clear interest in marketing and the impact promotional activity can have on sales and marketing. Being commercially savvy, strong analytically, and having a high level of attention to detail are all important attributes. If you have an FMCG or retail background and experience in business reporting or forecasting systems would all be disireable.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, a company pension and much more.