West London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 5 years ago
A leading branded food business is looking for a MS&P Manager, with a key focus on commercialising the brand plans for a portfolio with sales in excess of £200 million/year.
The role will sit central to the sales and marketing teams, working with the existing portfolio and a healthy NPD pipeline to bring exciting, innovative new products to a category in which the business enjoy over 50% market share in the UK.
- Develop an intricate understanding of the different customers and channels through which the brands are sold
- Work closely with the P&L to develop channel strategies based on promotions and pack size, to maximise volume, revenue and ultimately profit
- Act as the driving force behind the commercial success of your brands, coaching the sales teams to execute effectively with their customers
- Strong P&L management is essential, ideally across multiple channels
- Solid understanding of the customer management process
- Ability to articulate and generate actionable insights from a broad of data sources
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced S/NAM or Trade Marketing Manager looking to work with great brands in a strategic capacity.
Due to the breadth exposure across the business, opportunities for progression are open; they've seen people progress into brand, category, shopper and sales from MS&P.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a car allowance, bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, free car parking onsite and much more!