£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
- Do you have a keen interest in the foodservice industry?
- Are you highly analytical with the ability to create compelling, digestible content?
- Do you want to become a trusted expert to the biggest brands in a £mutli-billion industry?
A specialist insights consultancy dedicated to the UK foodservice industry is looking for a Market Analysis Manager to join their team based in Central London.
They are leaders within their field, providing a breadth of research and insight solutions to the full spectrum of the industry, from Michelin star restaurant groups to fast food restaurants, coffee chains and bars, pubs and clubs.
Managing an Analyst, the Market Intelligence Manager will be responsible for the ongoing analysis of what's happening in each of these sectors, looking at sales performance and analysing trends to develop sector-specific reports - a key source of information for strategic decision making for manufacturers and retailers competing in these markets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Segmenting, tracking and analysing the industry to generate actionable insights
- Developing and writing regular reports, outlining valuable insight and trends within the industry
- Contributing to the Client Servicing team on adhoc projects for specific client briefs
- Line managing a direct report, who will be supporting on day to day analysis of the indsutry
To be considered for this role, you will need to be highly analytical with good thinking skills and the ability to write well. Previous food, drinks or foodservice experience will be advantageous for this role, with a keen interest being essential.
You will likely have experience working in the foodservice industry, the publishing industry or a research & insights consultancy.
Whilst this role doesn't necessarily require previous line management experience, you will need to be show you are capable and highly motivated to step into a Management role.
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 + benefits
Location: Central London
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a 25 days holiday, a company pension, life assurance and medical insurance.