£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
A leading global FMCG business are looking for a talented International Market Insight Manager. You will be involved in all areas of research and insight and play a key role for the marketing and category teams. Turning data, insights and intelligence into actionable stories.
You will be joining a growing team and a business who have a strong culture of career development and progression.
- Work across marketing and category functions communicating consumer trends, shopper insight, brand perception and industry intelligence
- Evaluate NPD and EPD innovation launches and drivers of brand performance across a number of different international markets
- Maintain and develop relationships with agencies to find solutions to business needs such as pricing and media return on investment, shopper and consumer panel, retail panels and brand tracking etc.
- Play an important part to yearly planning, identifying opportunities for growth
The ideal candidate will have experience with another FMCG manufacturer ideally within food or drink, but other categories will be considered. You will be a creative in the way you communicate data and insights across the business and different stakeholders - the ability to influence category and marketing will play a really important part in this role.
Other beneficial experience would include
- Use of data and analytics in a digital marketing environment, social media listening tolls, ecommerce data sources
- Dashboard software eg Tableau, Power BI
- Basic programming in Python
Location: London (role will be homebased with a view to working 2/3 days a week in the office in 2021)
Package: Up to £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As well as fantastic progression opportunities this role provides a highly competitive package including bonus, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.