£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 4 years ago
A leading global drinks business are currently searching for an International Brand Manager for a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) 6-9 months. As part of the global marketing team you will be involved with devising successful new brand strategies and creating marketing platforms for the UK and European Region.
The brand has a strong heritage and is recognised across world, with consistently high growth in the UK in both the on- and off-trade channels.
- Review brand performance and provide recommended actions to ensure global brand initiatives are maintained and delivered
- Liaise between Brand team and local markets to ensure brand vision and strategy are understood and incorporated into local market plans
- Review annual brand plans turning growth drivers into regional / local brand activation plans
- Build and utilise competitive intelligence within and across markets.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in brand management within an international FMCG business, ideally within the drinks / alcohol industry
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and trade marketing advantageous
- Experience in both a local and international / global marketing would be desirable
This will best suit someone with a strong interest in the drinks industry looking to develop their marketing career with a truly international business.
The role will offer a competitive basic salary with a fully comprehensive benefits package, company bonus, pension, free parking on site and much more