£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 5 years ago
A leading FMCG Consumer Insight Agency based in London is seeking a driven and passionate Insight Manager to work with one of their leading Global FMCG clients. The role will be London Based with regular travel to the Client's global and regional office in Central London and Europe.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Have overall accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) ensuring the basics are right and delivering thought provoking insight
- Liaison with other counterpart agencies to manage the joint client service relationship, ensuring integrated servicing and related best practices are being delivered
- Work closely with Insight teams and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions, both internally and externally.
- Take responsibility for the project management of briefs with the support of junior members of the team; using your analytical expertise to identify and deliver actionable insights; delivering joint presentations with your EPOS partner; general workload management ensuring timely data delivery and progression against workload.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage the diverse workload
- Adept at using full PowerView Analyses in order to identify actionable insights.
You will demonstrate experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side) and ideally in an FMCG environment.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme and much more!