£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 2 years ago
A global boutique market insight consultancy are currently searching for an ambitious and driven Insight Account Manager to join their Foodservice team based in London. They focus on delivering best-in-class insight via consumer and retail panels, with a broad portfolio of clients ranging from SMEs through to the likes of Pret, Subway, McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
Your role as Account Manager requires passion and ideally some understanding of the foodservice industry (not essential), and someone who can maintain and nurture long standing client relationships providing valuable insights and recommendations
Key responsibilities include
- Have overall accountability for all client interaction (both client service and information) ensuring the basics are right and delivering thought provoking insight
- Working closely with Insight teams and marketing whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers from across other divisions, both internally and externally.
- Prepare and present market research findings to high level decisions makers, incorporating industry and client knowledge into your in-depth analysis
The ideal candidate will
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage the diverse workload
- Adept at Excel to provide analysis and to identify actionable insights
You will demonstrate experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side) and ideally in an FMCG or Foodservice environment.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, private health care, life insurance and 50% of your annual commuting costs.