£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
11 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent insight agencies based in Central London. Helping their clients understand customer loyalty and customer experience (CX) they are leaders within their field, providing a breadth of research and insight solutions with some of the biggest retail banking names, healthcare, utility and technology brands.
As an Insight Manager you will hold responsibility for everything related to your clients projects. You will manage the relationship, deliver projects to the highest of standards and create actionable insights.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Line management of an Insight Executive to ensure projects run smoothly, on time and on budget
- Meet agreed targets and KPI's to ensure project profitability
- Create research agenda for your Client(s)
- Build strong lasting relationships and identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Development of insights and the delivery of presentations key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have a commercial research and / or insights experience and have a thorough understanding of quantitative research methods especially CX / Customer Experience. Qual research experience would be beneficial but not essential.
You will have a demonstable track record of managing and developing successful commercial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including company bonus scheme, 23 days holiday, a company pension and much more