West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
A leading FMCG/Retail Insight Agency are seeking an experienced Insight Director to lead the relationship with a top 4 grocery retailer.
This will be working on-site 3 days/week managing a team of Insight Managers deliver strategic insights across the business.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Have accountability for your client(s) providing thought provoking and compelling insight
- Build strong and trusting relationships
- Keep up to date with market developments in the world of FMCG and retail
- Build category awareness and deliver above an beyond client expectations
- Manage and develop a team of Insight Managers
The ideal candidate will
- Insights or Category Management experience within FMCG
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship management skills
- Have excellent communication and presenting skills
- Strong organisation skills will be required to manage the diverse workload
- Adept at using full PowerView Analyses in order to identify actionable insights.
- You will demonstrate experience of successfully operating in a Research / Analysis and Insight focused environment (either agency or client side) and ideally in an FMCG environment
Package: £55,000 - £60,000 + £5k Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, contributory pension scheme, private health care, flexible benefits scheme, and much more!