£35000 - £40000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Do you have strong insights experience working with an FMCG manufacturer or Consultancy?
Looking for a role with international exposure working with Global FMCG Brands?
Allexo are currently recruiting for an international consultancy to champion strategic insights for the commercial teams of a key FMCG business with a remit spanning across the UK, Europe and Asia.
The role will include a mix of insights, stakeholder management, project management & implementation, offering a lot of exposure cross-functionally and geographically to solve complex and strategic issues
- Consulting with the commercial teams at a local, regional and global level to identify and understand business needs with a focus on pricing & promotions and Revenue Management
- Designing projects and working closely with key stakeholders to ensure insights and strategic recommendations are available and delivered efficiently & effectively across the business
- Working in partnership with technical teams and data providers to ensure the relevant software is implemented across different regions and markets
- Presenting actionable insights that inspire change and high performance at all levels
Skills & experience:
- Experience working with a structured FMCG business in a commercial function, OR Insight consultancy / agency
- A strategist, proven ability to develop and implement solutions that drive business growth & change
- Commercial acumen, ability to relate to commercial teams and their goals & objectives
- Strong analytically with a passion for data & insights - working with commercial and syndicated data
- Project management skills with the ability to work effectively in a multi-functional teams up to a senior level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence through insights - strong presentation skills
- Some exposure to technical implementation of data platforms from various providers would be beneficial
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + generous bonus scheme + benefits
Based: London (2/3 days a week in the office when possible)
As well a highly competitive package including a generous bonus, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare, this provides international travel an excellent office working environment and fantastic career progression.