Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
A leading FMCG and Retail agency based are seeking a driven and passionate Insight Analyst to join their growing insights team.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying opportunities, threats, directing and challenging the client's strategy will be a key focus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate actionable insights on performance and opportunities for growth within key grocery retailers
- Build relationships across Clients with regular and frequent contact including attendance at commercial presentations, performance reviews and analysis
- Build relationships with client servicing and insight team
- Lead the evolution of existing and development of new reporting in Power BI for the client as required
- Measure and analyse impact of POS (Point of Sale) location
- Producing and presenting the findings of analysis to key contacts within Client's group
- To build and deliver regular data reports to the Client on a frequent basis, ensuring to deliver cutting insight and visual impact
The ideal candidate will come from and FMCG or retail background with experience working EPOS data.
Location: Surrey (2 - 3 days/week)
Salary: £40,000 + bonus + benefits