£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
about 4 years ago
eCommerce is on the rise as online shopping is predicted to significantly increase across Europe. The UK is still the biggest and fastest growing online retail market with estimated online sales for 2016 reaching over £60 bn.
As Insight Analyst at a leading eCommerce Insight and Analytics agency you will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of insight derived from sales, market share, brand presence & positioning online for millions of products on websites across EMEA region.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Insight your Key responsibilities will include
- Working closely with technical teams to assure data accuracy and quality
- Querying data to support ad hoc customer requests and ongoing, structured analysis
- Highlighting general e-commerce trends through internet research
- Producing charts, tables and presentations
- Supporting EMEA analysts in their work with EMEA customers
The ideal candidate will be eCommerce savvy, passionate about insights and have strong attention to detail. This is an entry level role and would suit candidates with some work experience involving simple analysis of data and collation of insights from multiple sources.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression and a highly competitive package. This will include contributory pension scheme, private health care and much more