over 5 years ago
An opportunity to build and lead the Shopper Research function for a leading FMCG consultancy.
The position is a balance of both general management and commercial responsibilities of the shopper Research function and owning/conducting research projects for a variety of different clients, who include RB, J&J, Weight Watchers and Tesco to name just a few.
This role requires an expert in this space, an individual with considerable experience in a similar role ideally within a FMCG manufacturer, Retailer or Research Agency.
The client is looking for individuals who can comfortably demonstrate the following:
- Experience conducting Shopper (and Consumer) research with an understanding of role of shopper versus consumer.
- Fully conversant in briefing / conducting / analysing and debriefing qualitative research; techniques including:
- Focus groups
- Accompanied shops
- Experience in managing third party research and support agencies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Currently operating at Controller level or ready for the move up to this level of seniority
- The ability to turn data / information into commercially driven insight essential
- Research agency background or researcher within FMCG.