£70000 - £79000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
We're currently partnering with a global food retail business to find a Global Commercial Manager for a new global project team based in their London HQ.
The team work on a broad range of projects focusing on ranging, pricing & promotions to drive performance for their stores in international markets - primarily across EMEA & APAC.
- Operating at Director / CEO level to identify opportunities to optimise profit and drive growth for brands and retail outlets across international markets
- Overseeing complex, multi-country projects
- Acting as a go-to expert for local teams on all topics relating to ranging, pricing & promotions, and category management
- Performing analysis to design and measure local pricing and commercial trials using a mix of controlled experiment techniques, market research and 'ad hoc' analysis
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of direct reports
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly commercial buyer, revenue manager or strategy consultant within FMCG/retail to develop their career with a flexible meritocratic business
Package: £70,000 - £79,000 + 30% bonus + benefits
Location: Central London (some international travel)
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, this role provides a range of fantastic benefits including a strong bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and much more