£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits
10 months ago
A global boutique market insight consultancy are currently searching for an ambitious and driven Global Product Manager for Consumer Platforms. The role will sit within the newly created Global Product Platforms team with a focus on the foodservice division of the business.
You'll be working closely with Commercial, Technology, Operations and Research Science stakeholders across the USA and Europe to develop & implement the product strategy, vision for consumer services.
- Take a leadership role in the reinvention of global foodservice consumer tracking services
- Improve global alignment across products and services by developing new or standardising existing processes and methodologies
- Develop Innovation prototypes and provide recommendations to bring forward to production, focusing on quality and accuracy
- Follow product development processes from ideation/client discovery and prototyping to general availability launch, where applicable
- Implement global methodologies in collaboration with research teams
- Ensure global alignment for all new launches, acquisitions, and enhancements
- Develop documentation of all policies in partnership with Research Science teams
- Proactively assess and evaluate new data sets across product portfolios
The ideal candidate will have experience working with POS and/or consumer trackers. You'll have the proven ability to analyse customer needs and offer creative proposals, exceeding customer expectations and generate revenue opportunities. A strong understanding of data and analysis is essential, with the ability to translate the data into actionable business results for the client.
Salary: £55,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: London with 1-2 days a week in the office
As well as a highly competitive basic salary this role provides a range of fantastic benefits, including a company bonus, private health care, life insurance and more.